Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Finleigh's Newborn Pics

I can't believe these were taken when she was 10 days old.... it seems SO long ago (I know that was a while ago but I just got them downloaded to my computer) and she looks SO tiny! We used Megan from Owl's Eye Photography, who also did our maternity photos, and let me tell you, she is amazing. She came to our house with props and backdrops and told us she planned to spend 2-3 hours just so that we didn't rush it and would have time to keep her asleep but take any diaper or feeding breaks. It was better than I could have imagine! I can't post all 130+ but here are some of our faves!














 
so in love with her... just wish time would slow down...
 

1 comment: