Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Finally Introducing...

Whew, if this isn't the most overdue blog post ever! Finally we can introduce:
Finleigh Elizabeth
 
 
Our beautiful daughter Finleigh was born Friday, July 12th, 2013 at 6:33pm weighing 8lbs at 19.5 inches long. She is the most amazing blessing we could have ever imagined and I think we literally thank God 20x a day for bringing her to us. We are still soaking it all in, enjoying her tinyness, sleep smiles and cuddles!
 
It's already been a busy 12 days of life for her:
 
Spent a few days in the hospital.
 
Finally got to go home!
 
Been to the doctor twice already and she is gaining weight like crazy!

Lots of walks in the neighborhood!

LOTS of sleeping!

Already out and about! Target, Starbucks, Costco and more! Slept through them all!

Already too many pics from Mom! (Portlandia!)

Best way to spend a summer!
 
Thankfully I did NOT have to make that dreaded 41 week chalkboard. I ended up finally being induced on the morning of July 11th... and yes she wasn't born for a day and a half. Working on my birth story post... coming soon. Also working on the nursery reveal as soon as her newborn pictures are back and printed!

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see an update! I am so happy for you and she is the most precious thing ever xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Congratulations on your adorable little girl! I just found your blog through pinterest and I've really enjoyed reading about your journey. I'm expecting my first in November so if you get a chance and had a spare moment (with a newborn I'm sure you get those all the time right?!) its littleninjas11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete