Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

37 weeks! FULL term!

 
How far along? 37 weeks! Baby girl is FULL TERM!
Fruit/veggie size and development: Baby girl is the size of a winter melon. She is full term and is "likely" 19 to 21ish inches long and weighs anywhere from 6 to 9 lbs. The craziest thing is at this point she is probably gaining a half an ounce PER day! (via the bump
Total weight gain: Blah blah blah, over 26lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yesssss. I am just thankful they all still fit!
Stretch marks? same still... haven't seen them so far...
Sleep: Not great, made better by unisom on the nights I take it!
Best moment this week: Many of them! Last weekend in general, relaxing at the beach with the hubs, had the best massage of my life down there. Then baby girl being spoiled at work this week! AND then being off for a very long weekend to get everyone done!
Miss Anything? Just feeling normal, I am just ready for her to come!
Movement: Yes yes yes! she really looooves to get her bum and heels all up in my ribs!
Food cravings: Really just iced water (SO MUCH WATER) and my apple cinnamon Cheerios in the morning! Nothing else I am "craving" really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Symptoms: Still the hip pain in the night and my feel are swelling at night okay sometimes by late morning. I know it could be SO much worse so I tryyyyy not to complain to anyone other than Kevin.
Belly Button in or out? still "half out" and looks weird!
Wedding rings on or off? same, on!
Labor Signs: braxton hicks and a real contraction or 2 but nothing to track yet! I start seeing my Dr weekly Monday morning!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! EXCITED would be a better way to describe it!
Looking forward to: Her arrival!!! I know I have 3 weeks, but I would be verrrry okay with just a week or two! This week we completed our registry (see massive shopping cart pic below), upgraded my "mom car" and are now spending time the rest of the weekend working on: packing diaper bags, packing hospital bags and installing the car seat to be as ready as we can!
(i post WAY more pics on my instagram - lizziem19, much easier than camera/blog)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment