Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Saturday, June 8, 2013

36 weeks!

 
How far along? 36 weeks!
Fruit/veggie size and development: Okay so the bump says honeydew, but I wanted to do a watermelon chalkboard so I went with the "What to Expect" app for fruit size because they say watermelon, cheating I know :) However, via the bump she is STILL on average over 17 inches and weighs anywhere from 4.2-5.8 lbs! (I vote more like 6lbs plus!) Her liver and kidneys are in working order and her circulation and immune systems are basically good to go, too.
Total weight gain: 25lbs plus ish. I want to stop checking.
Maternity clothes? Yes. I am starting to get over them! If I see one more cute maxi dress on the @targetdoesitagain instagram that I can't fit in yet I may lose it!
Stretch marks? same still... haven't seen them... yet!
Sleep: Boo. That is all.
Best moment this week: Getting home LATE Thursday (after graduation was a SUCCESS, whew!!) to a sweet card from my hubby telling me we were headed to the beach for the weekend! Amazing surprise!
Note: That would be why in my picture I am trying VERY hard to look awake because I did my chalkboard suuuuper late Thursday night and this was Friday before work... before Starbucks. Enough said.
Miss Anything? Moving around normal. Oh AND my old toes. They are starting to look a little pretty darn swollen by the end of the day. Friday night after the 2.5 hour car ride to the beach they were just scary!
Movement: I blame the midwife I saw (not my normal OB) when I got checked because she said that she could "un-drop" and I am pretty sure she has and has found herself in some ridiculous positions ever since! I feel like she moves constantly! I go in the 17th for my 37 week ultrasound so we will see how she is then...
Food cravings: same things - ruby red squirt, iced water (SO MUCH WATER), and my apple cinnamon Cheerios in the morning!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Symptoms: Crazy awful hip pain in the night while I sleep. I feel like when I get up I can hardly walk. Luckily it gets better as the morning goes on.
Belly Button in or out? It looks half out to me. Very weird!
Wedding rings on or off? same, on!
Labor Signs: Still none, more braxton hicks or possibly a real contraction or 2 but nothing crazy.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Being full term next Saturday!! I can't believe we are about to that point. Seems surreal!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing!!! Everything you just said is exactly what I went through towards the end! You are going to do great! Bet you are getting so excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete