Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Monday, May 20, 2013

33 weeks! & Baby Shower!

Only 2 days late this time... getting better?! Answer and picture as of Saturday morning I promise, but a busy weekend celebrating the hubby's 30th birthday so I am late again!

How far along? 33 weeks!
Fruit/veggie size and development: Baby girl is as big as a durian... huh?! She should be over 4 lbs at this point (WOWZA) and may even grow an entire inch this week. (Where is that inch going to fit?!) She is keeping her eyes open when she is awake and her bones are hardening! (via the bump)
Total weight gain: according to the doctor on Monday 21.6 lbs. no comment.
Maternity clothes? At this point I am just hoping the maternity clothes I have will still fit the bump to the end, yikes! Growing bigger for 7 (or more weeks) really doesn't sound ideal.
Stretch marks? Still doin what I can and haven't seen any... yet.
Sleep: A lot of tossing and turning and I have been staying up WAY too late!
Best moment this week: The baby shower for our little girl! Family & friends and so much love for baby girl! She is already very spoiled and blessed! A few picture are below :)
Miss Anything? Being able to tie my shoes easily! It's not a pretty sight.
Movement: This week at the doctor Kevin asked if babies can be TOO active in the womb. It was precious. And the answer was no haha.
Food cravings: a LOT of chocolate milk and really can't go a day without strawberries! My appetite has definitely slowed down though.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Symptoms: A little heartburn still. Trying to drink a ton of water! And just discomfort. She gets herself into some funky positions and I must look ridiculous trying to adjust.
Belly Button in or out? Same... still not alll the way "out"
Wedding rings on or off? Same... On!
Labor Signs: Same... Nada!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Meeting my friend's precious new baby girl Tuesday, she will only be 8 days old & so tiny! Plus hearing all of her recent labor advice and stories! Crazy what I get excited about now, hearing about epidurals & hospital menus?! Times change.

Baby Shower

My sister flew in from NC and helped throw a baby shower last Saturday with my amazing Mom and one of my very best friends (who is also pregnant! her 2nd!)! It was such a fun laid back time, I loved it! Here are a few pics:

 "thank you for 'showering' this 'growing' baby girl" - so cute
 
Build your own cupcake, mini cupcakes, delish croissant sandwiches and the most adorable pots of onesie "flowers"
 
Mom, Me, Sister, and Grandma! Soon to be Grandma (or whatever name she chooses haha), Mommy, Auntie Em, & Great Grandma!

The 3rd fabulous hostess and our bumps! 22 weeks and 32 weeks here!
*side note: love this new app "a beautiful mess" especially with instagram! iPhone pic heaven!*

Strawberry lemonade in a mason jar with a paper straw?! YES please!!

Bouquet of wash cloths, onesies and booties!

Love bunting banners!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you look so great!! I've gained so much weight in my face, it is not attractive. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um no you are still adorable as ever! But thank you, sometimes I feel freaking massive especially when people at work say "wow you are growing SO much!" - people have no filter! Can't wait for your little man to arrive... SOON :)

      Delete