Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Friday, May 17, 2013

32 weeks! & maternity pics!

 
 I know, SUCH a late post! :( Soooooo my answers were ready by last Saturday AND we even took the picture Saturday morning before the baby shower... and then it was a busy fun family weekend... and then my computer got a virus (shout out to the hubby for fixing it!)... and then i had a crazy busy work week so here it is Friday night finally posting it, but all answers are as of 32 weeks last Saturday the 11th...

How far along? 32 weeks!
Fruit/veggie size and development: Baby girl is as big as a squash and well over 3 lbs, huge squash! She should be (better be) getting prepped in the head down position and is getting more & more cramped in there! (via the bump)
Total weight gain: 20.1 lbs. i shudder to think of that number.
Maternity clothes? yes yes and yes! the heat we have been having is NOT ideal!
Stretch marks? Same... just lathering with lotion and bio oil!
Sleep: A little better, just the usual bathroom trips!
Best moment this week: Picking up my sister at the airport Thursday! She didn't know I was coming since it was during my work day and she was SOOO surprised. We love to make a scene with hugs and this time there were tears too. NC is too far away!
Miss Anything? Not really! Maybe just my old body!
Movement: Allllllll the time. She must be having fun in there.
Food cravings: Apple cinnamon cheerios!!! I was totally not a cereal girl before... and still bananas, strawberries and pineapple. It's so weird!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Same... Nope!
Symptoms: Just feeling her up in my rib region, should be really fun when she is huge!
Belly Button in or out? Same... still not alll the way "out"
Wedding rings on or off? Same... On!
Labor Signs: Same... Nada!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: my shower TODAY!! (see I told you it was ready!)

Maternity Pictures!!!
We had our pictures taken almost 2 weeks ago by Owls Eye Photography and could not love them more! The Tulip Festival was still going on here in Oregon and we did a dusk photo sesh down there. The colors were amazing and we had so much fun! Here are a few of the faves:







 

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog. I love these photos with the tulips!! So different.

    ReplyDelete