Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

28 weeks! 3rd trimester!

technically took my pic Friday night instead of Saturday morning,
but hey my outfit matched my chalkboard ;)
 
How far along? 28 weeks! HOLY CRAP THIRD TRIMESTER! I feel like yesterday I was 12 weeks pregnant & telling people and now I only have 12 weeks to go!
Fruit/veggie size and development: Baby girl is the size of an eggplant! Her skin is looking smoother because she is developing fat underneath, good girl!! (via the bump)
Total weight gain: 15lbs... oh how quickly I got back "on track"
Maternity clothes? yes, duh! realized this week how LARGE i look/feel wearing a regular hoodie that has a lil kangaroo pouch ick
Stretch marks? still just preventing if I can!
Sleep: Some pretty rough nights, but not sure if it is baby or work's fault! I just see it as practice for when I get NO sleep!
Best moment this week: Is it bad it was food related!? Work ended a bit stressful so last night Kev took me where I wanted to go... don't laugh... Qdoba and Coldstone. And they are NOT close to us, almost 20 miles away. He rocks.
Miss Anything? Actually yeah, being able to have a beer while watching the Masters with my hubby, but eh Starbucks will have to do!
Movement: This week was the first time I was woken from sleep from her kicking. What a sweetheart :)
Food cravings: i would have to say STRAWBERRIES is an understatement..... ONE.SITTING.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Symptoms: Just a little discomfort really, picking up something off the ground is pretty awkward
Belly Button in or out? Still "in" and weird!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Labor Signs: Nada!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I can't BELIEVE there are only 12 weeks until she is due. It seems surreal.
Looking forward to: getting my glucose test out of the way Tuesday! praying that I pass!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment