Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

25 weeks! AND 2nd anniversary!

This week was a special one, we celebrated our 2nd anniversary!

Celebrated with a delicious dinner out!

Throwback of our wedding day 3.19.11 after we cut our delicious cake!

Just my bump pic! whoa only 25 weeks?! haha

How far along? 25 weeks! Baby girl is the size of a head of cauliflower!
Total weight gain: 14lb - according to my official record at the OB Friday morning, she says it is on "perfect track" and looks great... I feel massive already!
Maternity clothes? Same as last week, looking forward to wearing my regular dresses (that fit) next week in the SUN!
Stretch marks? Same, still nothin showing yet!
Sleep: Some rough nights, but not baby or pregnancy related! I seriously love my body pillow.
Best moment this week: Kevin finally feeling baby girl KICK for real. He was SO excited, had a little tear in his eye and I think literally held my bump alllll night.
Miss Anything? Not really!
Movement: so so much! she loves to move & kick!
Food cravings: ummmm PINEAPPLE STILL! this week I found fat free pineapple sherbet.. heaven!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Symptoms: had one random leg cramp in my sleep and I am sure Kevin appreciated me yelling out, but nothing else!
Belly Button in or out? Still in but getting closer...
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Labor Signs: Nada!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our BABYMOON!!! We are headed to Vegas Monday through Friday for some sun & relaxation! Then getting back to normal and keeping going on the nursery!


Soooo one more thing... thanks to google reader going bye-bye in a few months, I am in the process of switchin over to Bloglovin, you can follow me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment