Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

24 weeks!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Looking at the St. Pattie's themed chalkboard you may notice it's a new one. About 10:15 on Friday night while Kevin was at work I decided I wanted to repaint my board & I had some chalkboard spray paint so I did it... and it ruined it. LUCKILY a local education supply store had a really nice chalkboard the same size on sale! It was actually cheaper than my original one. Whew! Lesson learned, don't make any more decisions late Friday night after a looooong week.

How far along? 24 weeks! Baby girl is the size of a cantaloupe (YUM!) and my uterus is about the size of a soccer ball, hence the mention of her kicks. She really may already be practicing soccer.
Total weight gain: 12+, a pound a week is right, ugh
Maternity clothes? allll maternity pants/skirts and most of the tops I wear are too. I did discover that some of my regular dresses will still fit great over the bump for our babymoon coming up!
Stretch marks? Same, still nothin showing!
Sleep: I feel like I sleep great, but am still tired. Oh well.
Best moment this week: My Grandma & Grandpa came to visit. Kev & I are about to celebrate 2 years and they have been married for almost 55 years or something crazy, such great marriage role models. We took them all around including a precious tour at Kev's station. Love all 3 of them!
Miss Anything? Nope! Had a fun night out with my pregnant girlfriend & lemme tell you Mocktails are just as good ;)
Movement: Quite a few kicking sessions a day! Loving it! I think that helped keep me sane this week
Food cravings: seriously obsessed with PINEAPPLE still: fresh pineapple, pineapple juice mixed with ginger ale and frozen pineapple in my morning smoothie! strawberries, brussel sprouts with lemon, and cheese - goat cheese, blue cheese and Gorgonzola (all pasteurized of course!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Symptoms: Just tired! A little braxton hicks while we were in CA, but nothing crazy.
Belly Button in or out? Still in but getting closer.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Labor Signs: Nada!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I think partially I am just SO happy that after 5 days of work this week I have 9 off for spring break!
Looking forward to: Celebrating our two year anniversary this coming Tuesday! Can't believe it has been two years!

Side note: now that we have tackled the registry nightmare BEAST, I am working on a post alllllll about the super duper fun not that is baby registry at Babies R Us. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment