Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

23 weeks!

So this week we actually took the picture a day early (6am Friday morning instead of Saturday-ish) because when this post goes live we will be down in California, hopefully in sunshine! I know one day isn't much and I would like to say I wouldn't be bigger in only a single day, but let's be honest some days it feels like the belly grows by the minute!

How far along? 23 weeks! Crazy to think she is over a pound in weight!
Total weight gain: 11ish pounds, it just keeps coming & coming blah
Maternity clothes? still fitting in my regular tops okay some of them but no pants. i tried my old pants one day.... reeeeally bad idea!
Stretch marks? Nothing showing... yet!
Sleep: Loving the new pillow, sleeping great except all the potty breaks!
Best moment this week: Running in the sunshine! Okay the running is definitely not close to what it used to be, but it felt amazing to be outside doing it!
Miss Anything? not really!
Movement: She looooves to move right when I lay down to bed, regardless of the time. And lately while I drive home she is up kickin around too. So cute.
Food cravings: PINEAPPLE! grapefruit, honeycrisp apples, cantaloupe, broccoli, bagels & cream cheese, and (my from scratch turkey) sloppy joes. Oh and gummy bears... I just can't seem to put them away. I found myself eating them on my commute home this week, oops!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Symptoms: Nothing to complain about!
Belly Button in or out? Still in!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Labor Signs: Nada! Watching the pre-term labor video next appt, ick!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! especially once the sun came out this week, it always helps!
Looking forward to: More nursery progress! The striped wall is DONE! It was by far the hardest part & was a scary experiment, but it worked out! Now we are finishing, and by we I mean Kevin, the baseboards and closet doors and trim and everything else that needed to go from taupe to white!

No comments:

Post a Comment