Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

22 weeks!



Yep, skipped 21 weeks... ugh I was hoping not to skip another week, buuuuut I did. We started the nursery AND our registry last weekend and then work has been insanely busy lately. I'm talkin leave late every single day and STILL work from home at night. I literally didn't think about a new chalkboard until Tuesday so figured I may as well be lazy and just wait until Saturday and 22 weeks.

How far along? 22 weeks! a papaya seems huge!
Total weight gain: I think about 10 lbs. My OB said it is perfect & on track, but yikes seems like a lot!
Maternity clothes? Some of my regular shirts & sweaters still fit the ever-growing bump, but maternity clothes ONLY for pants, jeans, skirts, and leggings.
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good except not feeling good a few nights and then I started waking up OFTEN worried I was on my back.... So I got this new pillow... AAAA-maaaa-zing. No more worries about back sleeping, the cocoon keeps me locked... and hardly leaves room for the hubby. oops!

Best moment this week: Since it was technically two weeks: (1) last week having our 20 week appt and hearing the heartbeat and that everything looks great and the anatomy scan was perfectly normal! and (2) this week find out one of my best friends is pregnant with baby #2 so we get to be pregnant TOGETHER! so excited!
Miss Anything? hmmmm I can't really miss it because it is new, BUT Shock Top came out with a Honeycrisp Apple Wheat Beer! HELLO! One of my fave beers AND my favorite food/craving of all time TOGETHER!! Don't worry, my mom tried it for me and said it's awful. ;)
Movement: She is quite the mover & shaker. Last week she was jumping all over the place while I was in a meeting and it was hard to hide and not smile!
Food cravings: honeycrisp apples, PINEAPPLE like crazy, and now bagels with cream cheese
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Gender: Our little bundle of joy is a girl!
Symptoms: A few headaches and then just tiredness but I think that is from work madness, not just baby girl!
Belly Button in or out? In, but finally noticing movement towards out
Wedding rings on or off? On with lots of room still, fingers crossed!
Labor Signs: nope
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: The month of March in general, going to be a FUN busy month! We fly to CA next weekend to visit friends, then have my grandparents visiting, then our 2 year anniversary and then its spring break and we changed our honeymoon to sunny VEGAS instead of rainy Seattle. So excited!
Peace sign from the baby girl back from our 2/14 ultrasound, so cute!

1 comment:

  1. You are looking fab! I love the peace sign she's throwing, that's pretty much the best ultrasound picture ever!!

    ReplyDelete