Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

20 weeks! Baby is a...

BABY IS A GIRL!!!!

How far along? 20 weeks! HALFWAY there!
Total weight gain: 8.7lbs
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants all the way baby. Still a lot of my regular shirts, but the pants are too comfy to pass up! And as one of the ladies I work with said on Monday "wow when you wear your normal shirts you look REALLY pregnant." Gee thanks, I really love all of the opinions/advice that seem to slip through people's filter :)
Stretch marks? nothing yet!
Sleep: Waking up at least once a night for a bathroom break, but otherwise great!
Best moment this week: Finding out that we are having a precious baby girl ON Valentine's Day! We were SO excited and anxious! We decided just to find out at the ultrasound because we knew I would be be too impatient. As soon as we left the hospital we went straight to Target to buy cute PINK things, I couldn't wait!! Okay we bought a lot...
Miss Anything? Having a glass of champagne with family & friends to celebrate the gender reveal, but the non-alcoholic punch I made was good too :)
Movement: All the time! Loving it! Baby Girl likes Taco Bell just like her Mom ;)
Food cravings: Much of the same, fruit fruit fruit! Tryyyying to cut out candy and sweets as much as I can...
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: No hiding it, the UPS guy who delivers to my work even asked me when I was due so it must be that obvious! In the pic above it was end of a long day after our reveal party and more than one piece of cake, oops! Wore a super stretchy non-maternity dress the day of the ultrasound, so let's just say I am embracing the bump!
Gender: Finally we know we are having a little pink princess!!!!!
Symptoms: Had an AWFUL wake up call last Sunday night with a sharp pain - apparently round ligament pain that is "normal" but yikes I am glad it was only once. It went away in 1 minute, maybe 2 minutes max, SO weird!
Belly Button in or out? In still...
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! It was an amazing week!
Looking forward to: Really get going on the nursery, no that we know we're having a girl!! Also really looking forward to Kevin being able to feel kicks from the outside, he tries all the time!


2 comments:

  1. Found you via lulu love :) you look great and congrats on the baby girl! Welcome to the baby girl club ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We are sooo excited for a little princess!! Your little angel is adorable and I have enjoyed reading your blog as well!!!

      Delete