Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

19 weeks!



How far along? 19 weeks! Size of a MANGO! 6 inches head to rump!
Total weight gain: almost 8 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I wore normal clothes only one day this week just to prove I could... so not comfy! I am however a little upset that Nike doesn't make maternity! I wore this same Portland Fire shirt in all the pics because the bump was so small I wanted to show the difference.... starting next week onto maternity clothes!
Stretch marks? nothing yet!
Sleep: Like a log! slept 9 hours straight Wednesday night and 10 hours Friday night this week, I know, I know, don't get used to that...
Best moment this week: Hmmm had a really rough Friday so the hubby took me to do a little shopping and the cheesecake factory for a yummy dinner date! It was just nice to relax and laugh! (Running into cute pregnant Natalie from Adventures as Mrs. Janney before dinner was a bonus!)
Miss Anything? Nope, I have all the fruit I would ever need!
Movement: Oh yeah! they still don't feel like *kicks* but definitely moving around a lot!
Food cravings: I found Honey Crisp apples again!!! SOOO happy! Literally I can't get enough fruit, Thursday night that is what I had for dinner, a HUGE plate of fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: OH yeah. Bump is there! Even just last week's picture to this week's, whoa.
Gender prediction: Again still kind of thinking girl, but I just want to KNOW!
Symptoms: Some back pain depending on the day, but manageable. I started to have this little twitch in my ribs the past 2 days, it is REALLY annoying but they say it is normal. Could be worse.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, when I am not tired!!
Looking forward to: Same as every week, finding out if we are having a boy or girl! We find out at at our ultrasound this Thursday :) Then we'll be revealing it once we have our little "Waddle it Be" gender reveal on Saturday! I had a dream the cake was pink, we shall see!

 I made my cute hubby hop in for a picture too!

Nursery - EARLY Beginnings!
We spent the morning finalizing our cleaning and organizing mission (ANOTHER load off to goodwill) and we are ready to start! The former office is now fully transformed into a guest room and the former guest room is now completely and totally empty and ready to become a nursery. It feels weird to have an empty room in the house so I will be excited when it starts to be painted and decorated and fills up ready for baby!

Talk about a blank slate...




6 comments:

  1. Cannot wait till you guys find out :) it gets sooo fun once you know, once you know it flys by! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I am SO anxious! It is hard to concentrate this week since we are SO close to knowing! I hope it makes time fly by, I am ready for it to be July already! :)

      Delete
  2. Boy! I am so excited for you to find out!! You are super cute and will just get cuter. I loved maternity clothes - I still don't understand why non-maternity pants have to have zippers and buttons. Elastic is where it's at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I originally thought boy and now I think girl, who knows, 50/50 ;) and aaaaaamen to maternity pants Megs!! I held out for so long and now I am all in :) Good thing they have a loooot of stretch!

      Delete
  3. Liz - Kris an I are excited to the two of you =) His comment today was (in referance to the Mango) "are you sure thats not the size of a Mangels" LOL such a funny guy =) Cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha silly Kris! and thank you Rene, we are so excited! and we are SO ready to find out boy or girl!

      Delete