Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

18 weeks!



How far along? 18 weeks! Size of a bell pepper @ about 5.5 inches!
Total weight gain: 6.8 pounds. Some days feels like more.
Maternity clothes? I think I have all I need for now, but I don't wear them exclusively yet. With that being said, the right maternity jeans are just as comfy as the leggings, love!
Stretch marks? nothing yet!
Sleep: I am not taking unisom at all and still sleeping pretty well. I am finding that I love my pregnancy pillow now... so does my dog!
Best moment this week: My little sister officially booking a flight from NC to Oregon in May for my baby shower! Wouldn't be the same without her!
Miss Anything? Nothing really, felt great this week! Luckily I didn't catch my husbands sickness because then I would miss all of the medicines I couldn't take that I pumped him full of.
Movement: Feeling the baby move every day now! Not a ton, but feels amazing every time. Baby was moving while I was getting a massage so I think it was a sign to continue that. Kevin rocks and signed me up to get one every month until the baby comes!
Food cravings: Grapefruit, Haribo gummy bears, steamed broccoli, peanut sauce and avocados. So weird!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope! well cigarette smoke, but that was before I was pregnant too, yuck.
Have you started to show yet: Definitely can't hide it, but finally not trying to either ;)
Gender prediction: This week I feel like I am having a girl, but who really knows! It is a 50/50 chance to be right. Finding out SO soon!
Symptoms: Some lower back pain, but did some exercises at prenatal yoga to work on it, plus got another massage! Also chapped lips, not sure if it weather or pregnancy, but I drink tons of water!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still really happy!
Looking forward to: Same as last week, finding out boy or girl!


5 comments:

  1. Exciting! When exactly do you find out the gender? I take it you are hoping for a little girl? You look so cute! Pregnancy suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are so sweet!! We still don't find out until Valentine's Day, seems like forever! Then we are doing a little reveal for family that Saturday hopefully I can hold it in! At first I was hoping boy only and now I go back and forth so either way I will be happy! Felt like a girl this week whatever that means :)

      Delete
  2. I think you're having a girl. Totally a guess, based on how you're showing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's funny is the doctor said I am carrying low but I am pretty sure I look like I am carrying super high! Only 10 more days until we FINALLY get to know! :)

      Delete
  3. You're soo cute!!! I carried VERRRRY low my entire pregnancy she was head down for like 10 weeks lol Cannot wait to know what you are having. I live in Oregon too!!

    ReplyDelete