Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

16 weeks!

Sooo we took the picture on time and I had the post written, but just haven't had time to upload the picture and post the darn thing! Trying to get better at that! We spend the 3-day weekend with a massive cleaning and organizing mission trying to make room for baby. I think I am still tired from it. It is truly shocking how much crap STUFF you have that you don't need or haven't even touched in years... to goodwill it went - all 2 SUV loads worth! Needless to say we still have a lot to do, good thing we have time!


How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: 5 pounds or so
Maternity clothes? I broke down and bought a few tops from H&M and have been shopping online looking around. It is hard for me to want to buy all these new clothes that I can only wear for a few months!
Stretch marks? not yet, fingers still crossed!
Sleep: so so much better! my OB said I could try Unisom and try it I did. It was amazing! I am actually able to sleep through the whole night! I still don't take it when Kevin is at work, but I seem to still do okay without it.
Best moment this week: We booked a mini babymoon for spring break at a nice Hotel & Spa, something fun to look forward to!
Miss Anything? I think that I WANT to miss having a beer with my husband, but I seem just as content with grapefruit italian soda or iced water!
Movement: I think I have felt the baby move 2 times for sure, but it is so hard to tell!
Food cravings: Seriously STILL really honeycrisp apples and now also GRAPEFRUIT (somehow I forgot it on the chalkboard)! My love of candy has also returned... oops! And in the morning besides eggos I crave smoothies - greek yogurt, vanilla soy milk, banana and frozen berries = delish!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: Hmmm as my husband would put it "you look much bigger than last week, I feel like you are about to just BLOW up!" Here's to hoping he is wrong, not yet!
Gender prediction: It changes daily. I will look at exclusively boy names but then look at only girl nursery ideas, who knows!
Symptoms: A little less tired since I started sleeping better, but by late afternoon I am still pretty tuckered. I have been making sure to work out (almost) every day which is helping!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy!
Looking forward to: finding out the gender, I am ready NOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment