Let's be honest, now that I am a Mommy, there isn't much Liz or much of that, mostly just about Finleigh!

Monday, January 14, 2013

15 weeks!


  
How far along? 15 Weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 4.3 pounds to today, so a little over a pound in the last 13 days since my 1st trimester weigh in. I am still not used to "needing" to gain and trying to embrace it...
Maternity clothes? still not needed, BUT one day last week okay two I was feeling particularly lousy so I wore the maternity leggings from my mom, can you say MAGICAL?! can't wait to wear those on the regular!
Stretch marks? not yet, fingers still crossed!
Sleep: terrrrrrrrrible! insomniac! had to email my OB it got so bad & she suggested magnesium, i am trying it tomorrow night! don't want to try it when Kevin is working in case the dogs can't wake me if they need to.
Best moment this week: buying our precious crib, dresser & changing table! can't wait!
Have you told family and friends: Oh yes and everyone at work knows now too!
Miss Anything? good nights of sleep!
Movement: not yet I don't think but I do lay really still and quiet and try to feel!
Food cravings: STILL really honey crisp apples! i had a craving for cupcakes yesterday so I made an entire batch of hot pink valentine cupcakes... and ate 3 of them, oops!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope, nothing this week!
Have you started to show yet: some days more than others, can definitely still hide it with clothes. my husband likes to stare at the lil bump and point out when it is showing... how nice of him!
Gender prediction: i still don't have a "feeling" and I am looking at boy and girl names and nursery ideas the same amount!
Symptoms: A few days of lower back pain after work, but mostly still just suuuuuuuuper tired! i definitely haven't lost that 1st trimester fatigue, it is still hanging around, boo!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! okay a little moody from work at times
Looking forward to: hopefully getting better sleep! (and the gender reveal of course!)

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable! I hope this isn't a little weird but you remind me of Howard's wife on Big Bang Theory :) Do you get that a lot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and hahaha that is one I have never heard! I am barely much taller than her though :)

      Delete